Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who I am.

I am Chuang Tzu. I have returned to you in the body of a little squirrel.
I have chosen this form because I have tired of words.


Words are labels and labels take you out of the Oneness of everything. It is so easy to fall into the belief that you are an "individual"...  separate from other "individuals"...
separate from the animals, trees, rivers, birds, and earth.


If you could live a life from the vantage of being a little squirrel, you would experience a profound gratitude for the miracle of life. You would experience a profound gratitude for the miracle that YOU ARE.


When I was in the body called Chuang Tzu, I realized this truth.
And now for this auspicious year, 2012, the year all the little squirrel messengers have been excitedly anticipating,
I am resting as Mr.Nut.


I AM giving unstruction telepathically.  Yes, unstruction, not instruction.
My words will help you to "un-ravel" the old sticky points of view and relax into the ease of reality.  I am continuing the channelling of the ancient squirrel wisdom that was begun by the late Sri Buckyji.


I AM part of Buckyji just as we are all part of the One Squirrel Heart.


I have come to show you that YOU ARE LOVE.
There is nothing to seek.
In the seeking for perfection, you miss the truth...


that YOU ARE PERFECT and have only to RELAX and REMEMBER!


JUST REMEMBER!


Mr.Nut/ Chuang Tzu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr.Nut will review comments and post the ones he approves.