Saturday, April 8, 2017

Admiral Nut Postage Stamp




About a month ago, I was at the 78704 Post Office wanting to buy some postage stamps.   I asked Eddie if he had any stamps with squirrels on them.   
"Nope.  You're going to have to create those yourself."
So I did.  

Three days later, around 7pm, there was a knock at my front door.   Wondering who could possibly be visiting at that time, I was surprised to see a mail-carrier standing on my porch.   She was not my regular mail person, but had substituted on our block sometime last summer.   
As I opened the door, I saw a baby squirrel clutching her shoulder.  

"I was delivering mail in Travis Heights and saw this little baby on the ground.  I just couldn't leave him there so I picked  him up and he just hung on me as I finished my route.  I remembered that you took in squirrels, so I came right over as soon as I finished.  Can you help him?"

Chippy Taylor


Aww.....  a little baby sent by Admiral Nut.   It turned out she was a baby girl and I named her "Taylor" after the postal carrier who delivered her.  Later, at the recommendation of one of my home squirrels, her name became Chippy Taylor... Chippy for short.

The moral of the story is, never underestimate the effects of creating a postage stamp imbued with the super-powers of Admiral Nut.   Our galactic super-squirrel, Mr.Nut is watching over all the little squirrels of the Universe.  He is especially thrilled to keep an eye on our local squirrels and  now uses the US Postal Service to rescue those baby squirrels in need.  

LONG LIVE ADMIRAL NUT!
Chippy Taylor under the supervision of Admiral Nut














5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajaz. You are most welcome to comment. You are not welcome to leave links in the comments. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Squirrel Mama and all the blessed squirrels for delivering this miraculous story & message of love and hope. Many Blessings! Much Love, Light & Peace. Om Shanti Om <3

    ReplyDelete

Mr.Nut will review comments and post the ones he approves.