Monday, September 3, 2012

Amazing Squirrel

Grace of Mr.Nut

Amazing Grace how sweet the squirrel
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found.
A squirrel did rescue me!

T'was a squirrel that taught my heart to feel
A squirrel, my fears relieved.
How precious did that squirrel appear
The hour I first believed!

Amazing Grace, how blessed am I 
To live with a bodhi-squirrel
His constant grace shines on my face
I'm such a lucky girl!

I once assumed that I knew more
Than baby squirrels so sweet
But now I see their wisdom heart
And lay down at their feet.

Amazing squirrel how sweet the soul
That saved a fool like me
I once believed that I knew best 
But now follow my squirrel's lead.

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun;
We've no less days to sing squirrels' praise
Than when we've first begun!

Amazing squirrel how sweet you are
To save a fool like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind but now I see!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr.Nut will review comments and post the ones he approves.